- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the sausage meat, garlic cloves and spring thyme in a food processor and pulse slightly, until combined.
- Place the mixture into the bowl and add Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup together with freshly ground pepper and use a spoon to mix it well.
- Unroll the pastry and arrange the meat mixture along its length.
- Brush the edges with the beaten egg, tightly roll up and seal.
- Brush with more egg, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cut the sausage roll into equal pieces and score with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Serve slightly warm, with Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup on the side.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.